- UR & IMR PROBLEMS CONTINUE; SAFETY WORKERS UNFAIRLY CRITICIZED; WORKERS’ COMP REFORM NEEDED TO RESTORE CHECKS AND BALANCES
- CONTINUATION OF 420-WEEK EXTENSION FOR FAMILY MEMBERS OF DECEASED SAFETY OFFICERS TO ACCESS DEATH BENEFITS IS NEEDED
- Assembly Bill 1749 Provides Protection Needed For Our First Responders
- Understanding The Retirement System and The Important Distinction Between Actual and Prophylactic Restrictions
- Changes Are Needed to Restore The California Workers’ Compensation System to Fulfill Its Purpose as Defined in The California Constitution.